The Kentucky Office of Occupations and Professions provides administrative and fiscal management, technical support and advice to 23 regulatory boards in the complex system of occupational licensing.
This website features access to each of the professional boards maintained by the Office of Occupations and Professions. The individual board websites offer useful information for licensees and the public. Features include meeting information, current members, board administrators, printable application and renewal forms, links to professional associations, links to the Kentucky statutes and regulations governing the practice of 23 professions, and printable instructions and forms for filing a complaint against a licensed professional.
** NEW ** The online option for license renewal is now available. You may renew online by following these steps:
- Place your cursor on the “Online Services” tab above and then select “Online License Renewal” from the dropdown box.
- You will be redirected to the Kentucky One Stop Business Portal to create an account.
- Once you have created your account, check your e-mail account for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail will have a link to activate your Kentucky One Stop account, but please wait five minutes after receiving the e-mail before clicking on the activation link. The activation link will guide you through security verification questions.
- If you receive an error message after clicking on the activation link, please return to this page, place your cursor over the “Online Services” tab above, and then select “Online License Renewal.” You will be redirected to the Office of Occupations and Professions online licensing system to continue the license renewal process.
- Once you complete the security verification questions, you will be redirected to the Kentucky One Stop Business portal.
- Log in to the portal by typing the username and password you created for your One Stop account. Be aware that the One Stop will automatically generate "@cit.ky.gov" at the end of your username. This is not an error.
- Once you have logged in with your username and password you will be directed to the Office of Occupations and Professions online licensing system to continue the license renewal process.
An Online Renewal Registration and Log In User Manual is provided in the Quick Links on this page should you have any questions on the process for creating a One Stop Business Portal Account or for the license renewal process.